The restoration of the 8,750 hectare Wetlands is a project of national scientific significance and is the largest wetland restoration project in the Southern Hemisphere.
The Winton Wetlands Committee of Management is responsible for the oversight of the restoration of the Winton Wetlands through the development of the three-year strategic plan
The Committee has two Sub-Committees and three Advisory Panels to which all are skills based.
- Finance & Remuneration Sub-Committee
- Governance, Audit & Risk Sub-Committee
Advisory PanelsThe Winton Wetlands Committee of Management has established three Advisory Panels to assist in the delivery of the project;
- Environmental Strategy Advisory Panel
- Engagement Advisory Panel
- Site Development Advisory Panel